TEU Summer 2020 Program COVID-19 response
Due to the continuing challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic, this summer’s Science and Math TEU programs have been cancelled. In their place the TEU program has developed a series of seven weekly webinars for this year's mathematics and science cohorts to attend online. The webinars will include:
- Week 1 & 2 - two sessions on Mathematics Pedagogy - June 22nd and 29th at 7pm EDT
- Week 3 - Equity and Inclusion - July 7th at 7pm EDT
- Week 4 - A panel discussion with STEM teachers including former TEU interns - July 14 at 11:30am EDT
- Week 5 & 6 - two sessions on Science Pedagogy - Dates TBD
- Week 7 - A panel discussion on Pathways Into and Through STEM Education Careers (hosted by leaders in the field) - Date TBD
The sessions will include virtual community building, and we expect them to be lively and full of relevant information for our future STEM educators. Private links to these meetings will be sent each week to participants.